VisionSimulations.com is Designed and Programmed by Roger D. Davis, PhD.
Copyright 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, All rights reserved.
1. You agree to seek written permission to use images from this site for any forensic purpose. Failure to do so is a violation of applicable laws. If you do not seek signature-level permission to use these images and are asked under oath about their source, you must admit that permission was not obtained, or be guilty of perjury.
2. By using this website you agree to the following terms and conditions. Please review this page carefully. If you cannot agree to these terms, or if you do not understand these terms, you should not use this application, and have no legal basis for doing so.
3. The materials contained in this application (the “Content”) are of an educational or informational nature. The Content has been written by an individual with a PhD in clinical psychology, but no formal medical qualifications. The material has not been reviewed or revised or approved by any individual with formal medical or optometric qualifications. The Content is not medical or optometric advice or diagnosis. The Content is not legal advice. The Content is not psychological advice. Nor is the Content a recommendation for medical, optometric, legal, or psychological care. VisionSimulations.com does not practice medicine or dispense medical, legal, optometric, or psychological advice, care, diagnosis or treatment.
4. To ensure that you receive the best medical care, consult a qualified ophthalmologist, refractive surgeon, optometrist, or General Practitioner. Any and all questions or concerns that you have about a medical condition, care, diagnosis or treatment should be directed to your health care professional or professionals, and not to VisionSimulations.com. If you cannot address your questions to the appropriate qualified practitioner, you are not legally entitled to use this website.
5. VisionSimulations.com assumes no responsibility for the content in this application, or for your use of the content, or for your experience of this content.
6. VisionSimulations.com assumes that you will take no medical or optometric steps without consulting trusted medical professionals, and that you will take no legal steps without consulting a qualfied attorney. If you cannot take such steps, do not use this website.
7. VisionSimulations.com does not recommend or endorse any ophthalmologist, optometrist, optician, laser vision correction clinic, laser vision correction procedure, or laser equipment including microkeratomes, or any wavefront device or aberrometer, or any topographer. VisionSimulations.com does not recommend or endorse any surgeon, optometrist, attorney or psychologist. Candidates and patients are expected to conduct their own independent review before undergoing vision correction or any kind, before retaining an attorney for any reason, or for seeking professional psychological help. If you cannot undertake such an independent review, do not use this application.
8. VisionSimulations.com does not guarantee that the Content presented here is complete or accurate. You agree to make any such evaluations on your own, after considerable independent research and consultation with qualified professionals. If you cannot agree, you are not legally entitled to use this application.
9. The VisionSimulations.com website and applications may contain Content provided by third parties. Any opinions, advice, statements or other information expressed or made available as Content provided by third parties are not those of VisionSimulations.com and VisionSimuluations.com does not in any way guarantee that they will be accurate or appropriate. If you cannot agree, or do not understand this provision, you are not legally entitled to use the VisionSimulations.com website or any software provided by VisionSimulations.com.
10. You agree to use the VisionSimulations.com website and any software provided through this website at your sole risk. You assume and accept full responsibility for all risk associated with any use or reliance upon the Content. We assume no liability for any decisions you or anyone with whom you share the Content which are based on or derived from the Content. Such decisions are the sole responsibility of you, the user(s).
11. The content in this application is provided “as is,” without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied. No warranties are made as to the completeness, accuracy, availability, usefulness, quality, currency or reliability of content on or in the VisionSimulations.com site or its software applications, including but not limited to web pages, links, or other locations. To the full extent permissible by applicable law, VisionSimulations.com disclaims and excludes all warranties with respect to all content, expressed or implied, be it held on a remote server or installed on the user's desktop as a software application.